Five Die After Toxic Gas Leak In A Well In Gonda, They Went In To Save A Calf
Uttar Pradesh

Five Die After Toxic Gas Leak In A Well In Gonda, They Went In To Save A Calf

Team TNA

Team TNA

GONDA || Tragedy struck a locality in Gonda on Tuesday when five persons were killed by a poisonous gas which they inhaled while trying to save a calf who had fallen in a dry well. According to information available, the incident took place in Maharajganj area when in the afternoon, a cow calf fell into the well.

Five persons got down into the well to rescue the calf but no one came out. Worried at some harm coming to them, the locals informed the police which in turn pressed the fire department into the rescue operation, which went on for more than two hours.

The trapped victims were brought out with great difficulty and were rushed to a nearby medical facility where all the five were pronounced dead. The deceased have bene identified as Ravi Shankar aka Rinku (36), Dinesh aka Chontu (30), Vaibhav (18), Vishnu Dayal (35) and Mannu Saini (35).

Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath condoled the loss of lives in the incident and extended his heartfelt sympathies to the bereaved families.

The News Agency
www.thenewsagency.in