White House Tours To Resume From September 12, Announces Melania Trump
World

White House Tours To Resume From September 12, Announces Melania Trump

The number of guests has been limited to 18% of normal capacity

TNA Bureau

TNA Bureau

WASHINGTON || The White House tours which had been banned ever since the Coronavirus pandemic broke out, will resume from September 12. This was announced by the office of the First Lady Melania Trump.

In order to ensure the safety and health of all visitors, there have been new policies implemented that align with the guidance issued by Federal, State, and local officials. Guests attending a White House tour should expect certain precautions to be taken during their visit.

Added Safety Precautions, the White House said meant all guests (ages 2 years and over) are required to wear a face covering and practice social distancing during their visit to the White House complex.

These included limited hours and guests. Tours will be hosted two days a week instead of five, on Friday and Saturday, from 8:00AM to 11:00AM and the number of guests has been limited to 18% of normal capacity.

Added Safety Precautions, the White House said meant all guests (ages 2 years and over) are required to wear a face covering and practice social distancing during their visit to the White House complex.

Social distancing dots will be placed on the ground for guests during the check-in process. National Park Service, U.S. Secret Service Officers, and Visitors Office staff working the tour route will wear face coverings, gloves, and encourage social distancing when engaging with guests on complex. Hand sanitisers will be available in multiple locations, the statement further informed.

The News Agency
www.thenewsagency.in