Four Siblings Die Of Electrocution In Unnao Village

Four Siblings Die Of Electrocution In Unnao Village

Unnao, November 20 (TNA) In a tragic incident, four siblings died of electrocution in Unnao district of Uttar Pradesh late on Sunday, police said. The incident happened when a ceiling fan fell on them. It came to light when their unsuspecting parents returned from the fields late evening. On receiving information, police reached the spot and are investigating the incident.

The tragedy took place in Lalman Kheda village of Barasgawar police station area in Unnao district. All four were brother and sister and were alone at home at the time of the incident. Farmer Virendra Pasi, resident of Lalman Kheda village, had gone to the field with his wife to harvest paddy. The deceased children in the house were Mayank (9), daughter Himanshi (8), Himanshu (6) and Manshi (4).

CO City Ashutosh Kumar said, "Four children died due to electrocution in the house of Virendra, resident of a village in police station Barasgawar. Further action is being taken."

Related Stories

No stories found.
The News Agency