Five Critical, Two-Year-Old Dead After Consuming Tea In Bahraich

Five Critical, Two-Year-Old Dead After Consuming Tea In Bahraich

Bahraich, August 23 (TNA) Five persons of a family were admitted in serious condition and a two-year-old died after consuming tea at home in Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh, police said.

While immediately it was not know whether poison had been mixed in the tea or some insect or some other poisonous thing fell into it.

The incident happened in Machihahi village of the district. The seriously ill family members have been admitted to the Medical college. The tea was made by the elder daughter-in-law of the house of Pancham Lal Jaiswal. The deceased has been identified as Rudraksh.

The ill have been identified as Pancham Lal (60), his son Jitendra Jaiswal (28), Dharmendra, his four-year-old daughter Shrishti and a relative's daughter Shivani (8). Police is since questioning the maker of the tea and other family members.

Related Stories

No stories found.
The News Agency
www.thenewsagency.in