Tourist Bus Going To Nepal Gutted After Catching Fire On Agra-Lucknow Expressway
Etawah, Nov 14 (TNA) A fire broke out in a tourist on the Agra-Lucknow Expressway late on Sunday night. The passengers jumped and saved their lives. The bus was going from Jaipur to Nepal on the Agra-Lucknow Expressway when at kilometer 131.500 the incident took place. By the time the driver stopped the bus, the fire had engulfed the entire bus.
While no physical harm came to the passengers, their luggage was gutted. On information, Kudrail Expressway outpost police, police station and UPEIDA security personnel reached the spot and informed the fire brigade. The driver of the bus Kedar Singh of Jaipur, Rajasthan told the police that the fire apparently was caused due to a short-circuit, SHO Usrahar Gangadas Gautam said .