Massive Blaze At Plastic Chair-Making Unit In Lucknow
Lucknow, Sep 19 (TNA) A massive fire broke out at a plastic chair manufacturing unit on the outskirts of the state capital on Sudnay morning, police said. The mishap took place at Kamla Bad, Badhauli, a few metres away from the Bakshi-ka-Talaab fire station.
Several fire tenders were rushed to the scene of the fire outbreak from BKT, Indiranagar and Chowk. There was a warehouse in the premises where the chairs were stocked to full capacity. Firefighters brought the fire under control after three hours of hard work.
The name of the chair making factory in the name of Diamond. On Sunday morning, the workers ran away shouting smoke and flames coming out of the factory warehouse. The workers tried to douse the fire by starting the submersible pump.
Meanwhile, Madiaon Inspector Manoj Kumar Singh also arrived with the police force. CFO Vijay Kumar Singh told that the fire was massive and it took a lot of time and efforts to douse it. The fire probably started due to short circuit.
Due to the incident, heavy smoke spread not only in the factory premises but also in the surrounding area. The smoke was such that it was visible from a distance of four to five km. There was no fire fighting equipment at the factory premises and a probe has bene ordered into the lapses.