Man, His Two Sons Electrocuted As Wire Snaps Over Home Gate In Meerut

Man, His Two Sons Electrocuted As Wire Snaps Over Home Gate In Meerut

Meerut, July 19 (TNA) In a tragic incident in meerut district of western Uttar Pradesh, three people were electrocuted on Monday, police said. The deceased included a father and his two sons.

Two cattle were also killed on the spot as electric current passed through them at the scene of the tragedy.

An official said the incident occurred in Ainchi village as a main power line snapped. The father had gone to open the gate f his residence when the snapped wire fell on the gate and killed him instantly. His two sons rushed to save him and they were also electrocuted.

No stories found.
The News Agency
www.thenewsagency.in