Major Fire In Mau Leaves Six Injured, Two Cops Also Hurt
Mau, April 27 (TNA) A major fire broke out due to short circuit in midnight in Mau district of Uttar Pradesh after which three LPG cylinders also exploded, injuring six. The injured included two police constables.
The fire broke out at Pramod Barnwal's house located near the railway crossing in Mau's Gram Sabha Kopa Kohna on Tuesday midnight due to short circuit.
The fire was brought under control after about three hours. Six people including two head constables of the fire brigade, home guards were injured in the incident. Items worth Rs 30 lakh were gutted in the fire.