Lucknow Airport Handled A Record 5.25 Lakh Passengers In January 2023
Lucknow, February 17 (TNA) The Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (CCSIA) in the state capital has set a new bar for itself with around 5.25 lakh passengers being handled in UP”s busiest airport in the first month of 2023. Of these 4.53 lakh were domestic passengers and 72,366 international passengers in January.
In 3,751 flights in January 2023, this number is 42% higher than January 2022. Domestic passengers carried 86% of the total passenger movement and international passengers carried the remaining 14%.
Dubai, Muscat and Riyadh are the top three international destinations from Lucknow. Whereas, Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru are the top three domestic destinations. CCSIA currently serves as a gateway to 24 domestic and 7 international destinations for travelers from Lucknow and surrounding areas.