Four Including Two Children Die After Being Electrocuted In Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad, Sep1 (TNA) Four persons, including two children, died on Wednesday in Ghaziabad after they were electrocuted. Two others have been seriously injured in the mishap. Bodies have been taken over by the police and set for post-mortem.
According to the information, six people got electrocuted in front of street number-3 on Rakesh Marg of Sihani Gate, Ghaziabad. Two children and the woman were declared brought dead on being taken to the district hospital, while three were admitted to a private hospital as their condition was critical.
Another youth died during treatment. The incident happened around 10 am. It is being told that after the rain, the bulb holder of a shop was hanging in front of the street number-3 on Rakesh Marg. Due to this, the current came down in the tin shed of the shop.