Fire Breaks Out At Children Hospital In Prayagraj, Nine Evacuated
Prayagraj, December 16 (TNA) A massive fire broke out in a children's hospital In Prayagraj late on Wednesday, police said. The family members of the doctor got trapped on the third floor but were rescued by alert firemen.
Fire broke out due to short circuit in OT of Maa Bhagwati Mother and Child Care on Court Road. Four children were also under admission in the hospital and all were shifted to Anand Hospital. Glasses were broken at many places due to filling of smoke.
No one was hurt or injured in the fire, but goods and equipment worth lakhs were gutted. Chief Fire Officer (CFO) of Prayagraj, RK Pandey informed that a total of 9 people were evacuated safely.