Two Children Scalded As Radiator Of School Van Explodes In Vrindavan

Two Children Scalded As Radiator Of School Van Explodes In Vrindavan

Mathura, April 29 (TNA) Two children were scalded when the radiator of their school van in Vrindavan exploded while they were going to school on Friday morning. The injured children were taken to a private hospital for treatment, where after first aid they were sent home. The parents of the victims have blamed the school management for the incident.

According to the information, the van of Kanha Makhan Public School in Vrindavan was taking children from Patthar Pura area on Friday morning. The radiator of the van suddenly exploded near Chaitanya Vihar. Students Chitra and Dev Goswami got scorched due to hot water falling from the radiator. The children were frightened by the incident and there was a ruckus in the van.

Related Stories

No stories found.