GHAZIABAD || In a tragic incident, six persons, including five kids died after being electrocuted in Ghaziabad’s Loni area on Monday morning, police said. The incident happened at the Maulana Azad colony Behta Hazipur. The tragedy was sparked by a short circuit, as per the preliminary probe of the local police.
Police said that due to the short circuit, the fridge and the investor battery blew up, killing six persons in close vicinity. Fire also broke out in the house.
The deceased hailed from Baghpat district in western Uttar Pradesh. The father of the kids had gone along with his elder brother to a wedding when the incident happened.